Even though you can manage just fine even without a bed skirt, getting this accessory adds a sophisticated flair to your bed and it makes for a beautiful extra to your bed cover ensemble. Looking forward to getting one? Here are some tips that might come in handy:
● Be sure of the look you are going for, or at the very least browse different style variants online to know which type feels or looks right for you.
● Make sure you completely understand the types of materials used by reading product descriptions and checking out product images. If you’re buying bed skirts online, it’s a great idea to read about the materials used in their construction.
● To ensure a perfect fit, know the exact size of your bed and the bed skirt. Measure your bed and read and understand the dimensions of the platform bed skirt you are considering purchasing.
● Learn about the different types of bed skirts available as they come in a variety of styles such as box pleats, gathered, kick pleats, split cornered, tailored, fringed, or voile.
● Measure the “drop” length of your bed. It can be measured from the top of the spring box to the floor.
● Catalog the different bed linens you already have or the ones that you plan on getting and start from there.
● While there are more conservative conventions on style such as matching colors and material, don’t be afraid to mix and match or to play around with contrasting colors or different materials to add a unique accent in your bedroom.
● After you do your research, just get the bed skirt you have your eye on.
Nestl is one of the best US bedding companies known for its high-quality products and affordable price range. Shope for bed skirts with us. Feel free to browse through the website to learn more.